Sunday 17 January 2010

day a million stuck in snow and ice. A holiday, stat


I'm skipping down memory lane and I've ended up falling over. Lego-brick roads, while colourful and juvenile in their primary colours still have corners. I'd forgotten a time before cigarettes insecurity, conspiracies and all importantly, hair dye. Not that I lament the way I am ow, by no means.. I'm just observing that from an objective perspective, I've changed very little. The fact that I've just gotten this blog is a reflection of the good old Piczo days even, when i used to try in vain to project the tailored image of myself onto the Internet for friends etc to see. This isn't much different i spose.. Now I'm just more cynical cryptic and oh so angsty-teenage-arty. people don't change, they grow.

aren't I intellectual with my beguiling words? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment