Friday 19 March 2010

Bang bang my baby shot me down

Been off school all week. Been Ill/having a hate people
week. Most of my friends giving up contacting me now. "This is tragic!" you may gasp, but actually I'm kind of relieved. It's like I've gone back to my childhood where most of my times spent on semi imaginary play. Accept with more photos, drawings and Michael Cera movie soundtracks. Recently had a conversation with me maw where i discovered I much preffered to be alone when i was little than to have friends round. "you the dog and the dressing up box" she said. It's true I used to be shyer and more selfish. Other kids pissed me off. The same can be said now I guess...
So I'm in limbo for now :)

2 comments:

  1. i am bitter till i taste sweet,
    im not angry at you for michael im just a bottle of coke that needs to fizz at times,
    i dont hate u , i hate the way we can only seem to converse is with an argument.

    ReplyDelete
  2. although you want me to hate you , il have to say fuck it , im not and never will stand in your way , il just draw on the cave walls

    ReplyDelete