Sunday 11 April 2010


yaaawwnn
another night at jessicas free house with the ipod speakers that love to electrocute me [JUST me, no one else] and cheap crappy drink [much white shite has been injested. currently suspiciously eyeing a bottle of it as it sits staring me out. damnit] It's weird its like her house is now a background, like scenery to my debauchery. Theres always people ive never met, all willing to get to know someone new because to them this is a brand new experience, a strange new place. An oppurtunity. But I'm mostly bored, mostly stalk off by myself like the antisocial bitch i often am when sober, 'out' and feeling pretty above it all. Or under it im not sure.
However ive been making a concerted effort at this not being a total mess thing :)
missing my closest friends. feeling tired, bored as per usual. bleuhh weird week and a half...weird
shutter Islands ammazzzin just to say

No comments:

Post a Comment