Wednesday 3 March 2010

here comes a MAAAASSSIIVVEEEE post to compensate for the shameful neglect I've exhibited towards my blog.. mostly pictures to reflect the nocternal nature of recent happennings..
unrelated - Loveing how the bold washing detergent advert has turned the capsule thing into a margarita glass shape to subliminally appeal to the depressive alcoholic housewives paranoid about neon bright whites. Anyway, enjoy, or not

Hadoukens drumsticks. fucking yes. suck my balls all you 'diehard' fans.

ok, now the abuse is over with, Hadouken was a kick ass night. The lead singer broke my nose
and Ella and I had some epic run in's with authority. not bad for a monday night.
no photos of course, and my camera thanks me for leaving it behind.

coming home after... aha oh dear neighbourhood watch alert



i secretly love these unconscious drunk people :)



No comments:

Post a Comment